dimanche 30 août 2015

Funadventures in Tokyo part 2 !

Hello everyone! Bonjour-nassyi ! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Back from Shibuya, I turned the TV on and fell asleep like 5 minutes later, on the wrong side of the bed 8'D. I woke up an hour later and get in bed properly but the pillow was so weird, it was a small one filled with small balls, what the heck, it was not comfortable at all 8D, but I was so tired, I didn't really care. I woke up at 5 and couldn't sleep anymore. It was too warm, I didn't know but I put the heater on instead of the air con, the remote was all in Japanese, how could I know 8D?
I could hear a lot of noise from the streets already, life was starting very early, I didn't know so many people could be up at 5, but when you think about it, the sun was already up as well ^^.

First breakfast
I wandered in the hotel like a ghost and did stupid things like filming the toilets working by itself, and I noticed a sign facing my room in the hallway, it was the explanation for the air con remote 8D GOD BLESS I GOT IT TO WORK PROPERLY! It was 8am when I finally fell asleep again x'). I woke up just in time at 10 to see the Funassyi no Funafunafu na Biyori episode of the day on TV! I was so happy!!!


Then I left for Harajuku ! I took the bus to Asakusa station and discovered how buses work, you directly put your coins in a machine next to the driver, and that's it. At first I was waiting for a ticket to come out, but the driver said I was good so there's in fact no ticket 8D! All the seats in the first half of the bus were reserved seats for eldery, disabled, pregnant people,... and the back were the normal seats. There was wifi in all Toei buses! But you needed an account so I couldn't use it x). It was like that almost everywhere, in every airport, shopping malls and lots of places you had wifi available but you needed to register (and pay sometimes even). The only places I got wifi easily were Starbucks Coffee ("Sutaba") and Mc Donalds.
On my way to the bus stop
Vending machines are everywhere, they gave me life


Derp
Arrived in Harajuku, I bought lunch at the Family Mart on Takeshita Dori, I was so hungry *^*. I visited a few shops there but I spent some time at closet child x) I found an Innocent World dress for the event I'm preparing my stock for! I wandered in Ura-Harajuku and headed to Kiddyland o(≧∇≦o). I was so excited! The Funassyi part is in the front store, I couldn't miss it.


I regret so much not buying these fluffy platform

If you know me well, you know that I love seeing things from above (maybe because I feel less short?)



I found most of the goodies I was looking for (and more 8D) but I restrained myself a lot from buying more stuff x), I wanted only useful or decorative things. I tried not to giggle creepily like a fangirl, but I could finally touch things and actually put them in my shopping bag and there was Funassyi everywhere, it felt a bit surreal but I enjoyed it a lot ◦°˚\(´°౪°`)/˚°◦ .

Omote Sando with Laforet building


Back in the packed Takeshita Dori
I did not do a lot of clothe shopping on that day but I can still tell you that I absolutly love the current fashion trends: 50% girly, 50% boyish (American/kpop-like)
Japanese Harajuku-styled crepes are always so cute and tasty *^*
The well-known entrance of Takeshita Dori
It was only 2pm when I got back to the station to take the Yamanote line to Tokyo station! I wanted to go to Character street and Funassyi Marché. I had printed maps to find those, and they were very helpful, a great idea I've got there x)... I didn't know which side of the station was Character street though... I followed the signs to where seemed to be the right exit, and found a map to check if I was at the right place and Daimaru mall was just in sight, on the right of the exit, I was good.
But first I wanted to find Character street and I thought it was outside the station, but it was actually inside lol. I found it by chance. "Hum I'm gonna check this part of the station first, just in case" *goes down stairs* "oh, there it is 8D"! I was so lucky to find it because the station is so huge 8'D!


I wanted to go to Jump Shop, and what I found here was beyond my expectations. If you follow me on instagram (or read my other articles), you know that I'm also a big fan of the manga Haikyû!! published in Weekly Shônen Jump, so this shop was kinda like heaven on earth when you like goodies x').
It was hard to keep a poker face while entering this place x')
I'm showing you like 1% of the goodies sold in this store, and it was not even the main store

I regret (a lot of things it seems) not buying these Aoba Johsai pies, they looked so tasty, why
After that I looked for the Funassyi Marché throughout the different floors at Daimaru... Malls have too many floors in Japan, but when you get used to it, you know that restaurants are either on the top floor or underground, and pop up shops/events at the top. I tried to look serious and like I knew where I was going but anyone could tell that I was looking for the Funassyi event, just by looking at my Funassyi themed outfit x).

There was limited special items but also regular ones. I regret not buying every limited plushes that were available but my brain worked efficiently at the moment "no you don't need that many plushes, just choose one" and I can't thank it enough because even without them, my suitcases were packed as hell x'). I only got the selfie stick that I wanted badly because so cute and very usefull when you travel alone! Back at the hotel I tried it but it works only with bluetooth and it didn't work with my phone.... I was so sad but then I remembered I could just set up the timer on my phone! aaah so relieved! This thing is so convenient (and cute), it would have been a shame not to use it!




I was back at the hotel at 6 PM and plugged all devices in the bathroom, because yes, I had bought plugs adaptators but they were with a male end (if I could call them that lol) and were not fitting into the plugs in my room x'). So some nights, I messaged my friends in France while in the common bathroom and other girls would show up and ask me what I was doing here, and laugh at my awkward situation and that's how I socialized with my floor mates 8'D...

Karasuno biscuits, they came with a cute box and I ate all of them the same evening while chatting with my friends :')
Funassyi Haul of the day! There was also a t-shirt and a sticker I got from the Funassyi marche ^^
Next article is me getting lost in Ikebukuro more than once, J-world, more goodies and Owl Café!

Bisous-nassyi ( ˘ ³˘)♡
Nobu & Fufu

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire