vendredi 14 août 2015

Funadventures in Tokyo part 1!

Hello everyone! Bonjour-nassyi!(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

I'm currently working for the next Harajuku fashion event in London so I do a lot of sewing but, I'm really excited to tell you more about my trip so here we are
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) !

I left home at 11 in the morning, and would arrive only the day after, on sunday afternoon x), a long way to go... I took a first plane from Paris to London (but said plane was so late, we don't know what happened)! The plane was full of noisy children
/( ̄ロ ̄;)\ I like children but I can't bear them in public transportation when they yell for hours, especially when their parents do nothing about it (❀◦‿◦).

The most beautiful view you can have in your life to be honest, that's my opinion of course ^^
England! We could see the Tamese, the London eye and stuff while flying over London it was so cool *^*!
Arrived in London, I still had time to buy food and wander in the shops gallery. The airport WIFI sucked clearly, I could only receive notifications, not properly use the internet. But it was enough to see that Funassyi answered my tweet that I sent him a few days ago Σ(ノ°▽°)ノ I was in shock! I had to hold back tears! Funassyi said something like "Welcome in Japan!" And linked me the information regarding his upcoming show in Makuhari City! It was all that was missing to have a perfect trip: seeing Funassyi in Japan! I was so happy and excited, I couldn't believe it! I tried to message my friends about it but the WIFI was so bad, they only receive my messages when I arrived at the hotel x')...

Fufu always with me of course! 
I thought I'd booked a British airways flight but it was in fact a Japan Airlines one, so I couldn't choose my seat in advance on the British Airways website, logic x). So I ended up at the WORST SEAT EVER 8D aka the middle seat in the middle row x'). It's ok when you are with your family/friends but when you're between two people you don't know, who don't speak your language, and you're an introvert,.... Well it was ok but not very comfortable to sleep x'). And I'd always wait for the man on my left to get off his seat first because I didn't want to annoy him whenever I wanted to use the bathroom *kill me*.



Dinner! It was delicious!! I think the square box in the middle were soba but I had no idea how to eat it so I waited to see how the Japanese people beside me would do first 8'D.
ANYWAY 8D, I slept like 2 hours and when I woke up there was about 3 hours of flight left (we had 11!), I did not feel ill this time thanks God, I relaxed as much as possible, I've prepared a music playlist with my favorite Owl City songs and instrumentals, the ones that relax me the most, and I was good.

about 3 hours left!
Breakfast! I couldn't touch my fish though, I can't eat fish in the morning :')
We arrived at Haneda airport at 3pm, and first thing everyone said when getting off the plane: "ATSUI!" haha yes it was so warm 8'D. I bought a train ticket and took the Keikyu line to Tokyo.

And THERE it begins, me being lost 8D. I knew the line changed at Sengakuji, but not that you had to actually change of train (well, when you think about it, it's logic, I'm just dumb). So I saw myself getting off the train and take the train back to the previous station and change platform for the actual Asakusa line 8D. That was close, I'm glad I was aware of my surroundings and not falling asleep. This time I was alone, there was no one else to count on to lead the way.

My hotel was in Asakusa, well a bit more FAR away from the station actually 8'D, I didn't realize it was that far when I booked, but did I mention it was FAR? It's only 20 minutes walk from the station, but when you carry a suitcase (or 2 on my way back), and you haven't slept much, oh and the HEAT and HUMIDITY! I thought I was going to collapse halfway to there 8'D. But I found the hotel easily and I could rest a bit before going to Shibuya (YES AT THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF TOKYO) and also tell family and friends I was still alive yay x)!

I dead

I have no picture of the room (cause I forgot) so here is a video, you can also see me trying to make the air conditioning work but fail lol
Why I wanted to go to Shibuya right away? That might sounds stupid but, last time I was there with my friends, we had lunch twice at this ramen restaurant, it's where I ate the most delicious ramen I've ever eaten, no lies. I've been craving it for 3 YEARS YES so I was impatient to have it again ^^ and damn, I was so hungry that night x). The Ginza line from Asakusa was direct to Shibuya so it was perfect (I used the Ginza line everyday to be honest). I arrived in front of Hachiko around 7 and I could see the Tower Records store from here. I had planned to buy the lastest Owl City album there, because Japanese editions always get bonus tracks and on this one, it was a song called "Tokyo", and this song means a lot to me and the occasion was so special, it was perfect. I bought a second copy for a friend, and I was back in the colourful streets.


*fangirling*
I managed to keep my cool here
I found this ramen restaurant, it was just like 3 years ago. And my ramen was delicious of course. My stomach wasn't a complete mess this time so I could actually enjoy food and I really appreciate this.


I can still taste it in my mouth
I wandered around the giant crossing for a while, head up in the air looking at all the bright buildings and signs glowing in the night. This place was in my top 3 places difficult to leave x').



The famous Shibuya crossing
The ticket you can't keep because the machine eat it when you leave x), but I managed to keep one or two somehow.

Back in Asakusa ^.^
This is how ended my first day in Japan :') next day was spent in Harajuku especially to go to Kiddyland, huhu I'll tell you more about me spending way too much money, in the next article.

Bisous-nassyi ( ˘ ³˘)♡
Nobu & Fufu 

3 commentaires:

  1. "And I'd always wait for the man on my left to get off his seat first because I didn't want to annoy him whenever I wanted to use the bathroom *kill me*."
    Ahahah totally me XDDD

    C'est trop mignon comme petit report ♥ être seule la nuit à Shibuya omg ça doit être tellement fou *^* ça me donne des frissons ! et hahaaa le stand Perfume.... je serais jamais repartie sans un CD 8DDDD

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I went to the same ramen restaurant after you mentioned it on instagram! It was my first time trying ramen, very unusual!
    I can't believe Funa replied to your tweet, that's so awesome. can't wait to read more about your trip <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ton artticle me donne envie de me perdre seule à Shibuya :D
    Je savais pas que Tokyo était que sur l'édition japonaise de l'album, du coup ça devait vraiment être un achat obligatoire ^^'

    RépondreSupprimer