lundi 20 avril 2015

Spring pic nic!

Hello everyone ! Bonjour-nassyi ! (ノ´▽´)ノ*:・゚✧

Yesterday, I went to a lolita meet up with little Funassyi. It was organized by Pump Kin, a lolita on Facebook I've never met before. She wanted to have a pic nic in a parc located in Parisian suburb.
I met with Clarimonde, Lunila, Camélia and her friend (Matthieu if I remember right?) at gare du nord, to catch the RER B and then a bus (cambrousse-ville), to get there ^^!

The weather was so good *^* not too warm, not too windy, and the parc and small mansion were beautiful!



There were swans and ducks too ^^

We brought food to eat, because we like to eat obviously. And we are so ready for another pic nic but with baguette, cheese, saucisson and wine this time :p!
We were 9 in total! I met the lovely Pump Kin and Melo Fee, and being in a small group helped getting along more easily (I'm always rather introverted x')...) We had a lot of fun together, and took many many pictures!

Hellooo :3

PumpKin brought music as well, there was a mix retro, classical, even Disney (we sang to "Be a man" yep)! It was so relaxing and fun!
At this point, we were all instragraming the paper towel (au lieu de les faire tourner, on a instagrammé les serviettes *se jette*) lol!

Nom nom

With Sam, I was so happy to see her again *^*
the said paper towels were so cute!
The mansion from behind
yummy biscuit as large as Fufu x)
Alright, after the food, outfit shots time! we open with the best ;) I got MeloFee totemo kawaii desu nee pose hehe :p



The elegant Clarimonde
Sam Sam, her coords are always flawless, I love every single one!
I need this necklace *^*
Camélia, very elegant too!


Lunila, blue white red, I can't not love this coord 8D Bonjour je suis François le Français, j'aime le vin et les croissants!

Léa being very cute in sweet lolita! It was the first time I saw her actual hair, I was so surprised but it looks great on her :3!

PumpKin wore a retro outfit to stay comfy as it was a bit warm, but she promised to wear a lolita outfit next time^^ She was the retro mama and we followed her all day like kids haha x)!

My outfit! I wanted to wear casual country and especially my French Café apron!  

I made the apron last year for the French Café's Garden Party!
Traditionnal feet picture
We took a few pictures inside too ^^



And traditionnal fingers pictures before leaving the place to go home ^^
MeloFee and PumpKin gave a polaroïd to everyone of us, it was so sweet! I love this kind of things, it is the first one I got from someone! I wish I had more *^*


 Thank you again for organizing such a nice meet up, it was a perfect day, I can't wait for next time!

Bisous-nassyi!
Nobu & Fufu ( ˘ ³˘)♡

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire